Growing Faster Than Any Other
Mukwonago is growing faster than any community along the I-43 corridor in Southeast Wisconsin. Business investment, spending power and community assets attract industrial, commercial and residential interest. More than $50 million in new development has landed in Mukwonago over the last two years.
Mukwonago is actively working to expand its new 40-acre industrial park by developing the next 115 acre segment within one-half mile of the I-43 and Highway 83 interchange. Water and sewer additions south of the I-43 interchange for the industrial park expansion will also supply utilities to an additional 100 acres for commercial and/or retail including over 80 acres for mixed-use development. Space is available for every type of new development, ranging from small to mid-size users and out-lot development as well as big-box retail and multi-hundred-thousand square-foot manufacturing facilities.
Mukwonago is poised to continue its rapid growth. Projections show more than 1,000 new residents by 2025. Median household income of $88,859 within a 15-minute drive. Demographic studies show economic, education and spending levels rank near the very top of all Wisconsin communities.
Ranked as one of Wisconsin’s best towns to raise a family, Mukwonago also ranks in the top 8% of state school districts. Sports, entertainment, main-street and big-box shopping, and outdoor recreation options abound. Attractions include Mukwonago YMCA, Elegant Farmer, Mukwonago River Nature Area, Old World Wisconsin, Vernon Marsh, and East Troy Trolley to name a few. Just a short drive and you arrive in Milwaukee, Lake Geneva and Delafield. All desirable entertainment destinations.
Why Select Mukwonago, Wisconsin?
- Benefit from our leadership in economic development and public-private partnerships valued by site selectors.
- Choose from existing facilities or green space for new construction.
- Add economic incentives into your site selection process.
- Access interstate transportation in seconds. Air, water and rail transport in minutes.
- Attract employees with our nationally-ranked schools, a wide array of housing, and recreation.
- Tap into skilled labor and professional workforce.
- Feel safe with our emergency medical center, flight-for-life helipad, and 24-hour critical care certified paramedic service.
- Locate near Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison and Rockford.
Available Properties Map
Mukwonago is conveniently located to other metro areas, such as Milwaukee, Madison, Chicago and Rockford. Use the interactive map below to see for yourself.
Mukwonago Village Hall
Tell Us What You Need.
Recent Development Stats
83,320 square footage
$7.9M in new construction
45 employees full time
27,112 square footage
$7.9M in new construction
35 employees full time
20,139 square footage
$2.7M in new construction
25 employees full time
7,041 square footage
$6.3M in new construction
9 employees full time
15 part-time employees
18,539 square footage
$1.6M in new construction
10 employees full time
Pro Health Emergency Facility
117,152 square footage
$33M in new construction